Introducing DERLING Attorneys-at-law

• How do I register a company? What is required of a shareholder agreement or a decision by the management board? How do I protect my IP rights? What activities require a licence? With all the legal hassle, operating a company in a foreign country seems difficult.

In co-operation with eResNetwork, attorneys from DERLING, one of the leading law firms in Estonia, are here to answer questions about the legal aspects of managing a company registered in Estonia.

We strive to answer any questions you might have about Estonian legal issues as soon as possible. However, please note that we are not able to provide tailored legal advice and give answers to specific queries through eResNetwork. In case you have a specific request or are in need of legal assistance, we kindly invite you to visit our home page or contact us directly, using the contact information provided in our profile.

Lastly, please note that information posted by us here is intended as a general guide and does not constitute legal advice.

Information posted above is intended as a general guide and does not constitute legal advice.

• legal 12 law 11 lawyer 1 ipr 1 attorney 1
    Views

• We are pleased to announce that our team will continue operations under the new business name – DERLING. We are the team thanks to whose efforts Tark Grunte Sutkiene grew into one of the leading law firms in Estonia during the last decade.

In DERLING, a number of lawyers with 20 years of experience assist clients in business transactions and dispute resolution. Together with our partner firms we continue providing services in Latvia and Lithuania. Very high client satisfaction rates our team earned (under the name of Tark Grunte Sutkiene) in 2015 and 2016 surveys conducted by TNS SIFO Prospera show that DERLING attorneys are among the best in Estonia.

The managing partner of DERLING, Hannes Vallikivi, commented on the decision to continue business under a new name as follows: “I can say on behalf of our highly capable and motivated team that we are extremely excited about starting operations under the new name and would like to continue finding the best innovative solutions for the challenges faced by our clients. I am sure that establishing a new law firm was the right decision. It has contributed to increasing the efficiency of our team and modernising the firm, allowing us to offer even more efficient and personalized services. Our name means 'favourite' in Old English and was inspired by a lawyer named Magnus Derling who practiced in Tallinn in the 17th century. Our attorneys have been the favourite providers of legal services to many of our local and international clients, and we are confident we will keep holding this position in the future!”

Information posted above is intended as a general guide and does not constitute legal advice.

legal 12 law 11 lawyer 1 ipr 1 attorney 1
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!